• Qi Gong Massage Brings Touch to Autistic Children. It looks more like a game, with its patting and jiggling movements, but the qigong massage treatment for children on the autism spectrum provides healing for a serious ailment. Autism spectrum disorder is a leading cause of communication and behavior problems and the most prevalent childhoodContinue reading “Qi Gong Massage Brings Touch to Autistic Children”
• Tai Chi prevents falls…..
• Slow Movement with Awareness: Better than Hard Exercise? | Psychology Today. Slow Movement with Awareness: Better than Exercise? How you move is as important as how much you move Published on July 6, 2010 Cardiovascular exercise is now known to be essential for health and well-being. If exercise is your only form of movement,Continue reading “Slow Movement with Awareness (like Qi Gong): Better than (Hard) Exercise? | Psychology Today”
Alternative fertility treatments to help you conceive including acupuncture (and Shiatsu therapy) and Qigong
• An excellent book on QiGong as a way to all round improved health: • Dragon and Tiger Medical QiGong •
Mastery Journal – The international ezine on mastery in Qigong, Coaching and life. •
Dr Oz recommends Qi Gong if you want the years to treat you kindly. (video on Oprah)
Welcome to the 2011 NQA Conference Page :: National Qigong Association.
• Shiatsu and Qi Gong – are highly compatible. Both aim to clear blockages and harmonize energy. When we are more balanced physically and mentally, our inner healing resources are more able to do their work. Shiatsu is a hands-on form of body therapy, whilst Qi Gong (Chinese Yoga) is a practice which continues theContinue reading “Qi Gong (Chi Kung) for Health”