• How Heeding the Dalai Lama’s Advice Could Have Prevented the BP Oil Spill •
Category Archives: NEWS
International Links to Shiatsu
• Links to Shiatsu Internationally: Shin So Shiatsu International Shiatsu Therapy and Japanese Shiatsu Sourcepoint Vancouver, B.C. EAST-WEST College: Australia’s oldest Shiatsu and Massage school The Shiatsu Therapy Association of Australia Japanese Acupuncture and shiatsu The Shiatsu Society U.K. European Shiatsu Federation American Organization for Body Therapies of Asia Zen Shiatsu Society • • •
Fountain of Youth
by Nadav Dov Boretzki • • The closest to a fountain of youth I have found is the dynamic combination of hands-on shiatsu treatments and Qi Gong (Chi- Kung): Chinese Yoga practice which increases awareness of and flow of vital energy. If not ultimately the elusive elixir of eternal youth, at least a rejuvenating, lifeContinue reading “Fountain of Youth”
shiatsu means finger pressure……..
Originally uploaded by joannaro99 • Shiatsu means finger pressure… …however, there’s so much more to it than that. Shiatsu heals the dis-eases of body and mind by putting you back in touch with the deeper currents of your essential self. Shiatsu connects you with more of your self………helping you to re- member who you are!
Shiatsu in hospitals – Check this!
• loving hand Originally uploaded by champbass2 •
Peace & Love
• photo by: Fernando Gregory • •
The Story of Stuff
• Everyone needs to be aware of this! Maybe start with the Story of Bottled Water. → It’s shocking but we can’t keep on pretending! The Story of Stuff. •
General Health Care Industry News – Natural Healthcare Canada
• Health Care Industry News – Natural Healthcare Canada. Med students say conventional medicine would benefit by integrating alternative therapies.
Philosophy behind Oriental Medicine
• Philosophy behind Oriental Medicine The philosophy underlying most forms of Shiatsu comes from Taoism. The Western viewpoint is that things, if left to their own devices, will get more chaotic. Taoism explores the way in which some systems naturally start to re-balance themselves when they move away from equilibrium. The Western viewpoint is largelyContinue reading “Philosophy behind Oriental Medicine”